At Funding Zest, we make it super simple for you to submit your payday loan inquiry online. But first, you need to see if you meet a few eligibility requirements. We’d rather you knew them upfront so you won’t be disappointed when you go to apply. We’ll share those with you and some often asked questions. So, if you’re curious about What makes me eligible for a payday loan we’ve got the answers.
- Everyone has to meet certain requirements. So don’t feel singled out
- If you are eligible there is a list of basic personal information you’ll need to supply
- Before you apply figure out how much money you actually need
- Those who are eligible need to have a plan on how they will repay their payday loan
There’s more to your payday loan application than just eligibility criteria.
Not only do you have to meet eligibility requirements you also need to supply certain information about you and your financial needs, such as:
- The amount you want to borrow
- How long you want to borrow the money.
- Your driver’s license number or a state ID.
- Your age (you have to be over 18)
- Where you live (do you own or rent?)
- Contact details: phone number & email address
- Employment status (is it full-time or part-time?)
- Bank account details so if approved your lender knows where to deposit your funds
If I’m eligible, is it hard to apply for a payday loan with Funding Zest?
Nope. It’s oh-so-simple. With Funding Zest, the entire process takes place online. You don’t have to call anyone. You don’t have to visit a bank. You can use your laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
Click on one of our ‘Get Started’ buttons and our simplified application form opens on your screen. It takes just a few minutes to complete. Yes, that’s right, you can submit your Funding Zest application in under five minutes. The best part is that if your loan application is accepted, you’re told right away. The message pops up on your screen.
Even if I’m eligible for a Funding Zest payday loan, can something hold up my application?
There are things that can hold up the loan process. Even a simple typing error can cause problems. If you’ve entered any details incorrectly, your application can be flagged. Then the system may not approve your loan or may hold up the loan approval process. So, while the process takes less than 5 minutes, devote an extra minute or so to proofread what you’ve entered to make sure it’s right.
If I am eligible for a payday loan, how do I apply?
Again, our submission process is completely online. So we make it simple and quick and oh so convenient for you to apply for your loan. You get instant results after you fill in the form which prompts you for each bit of information. After that, we match you up with the best lenders across the United States. We make sure you get the best rates and the best loan suited to your situation.
Below we answer some of the questions that customers ask the most during the process and what affects their eligibility.
As you fill out the form remember, if you meet the eligibility criteria, you then need to be able to supply the information from the basic personal information list above, plus the amount you want to borrow, and how long you need to borrow it. Then you’re ready to go.
How much should I borrow?
- Do remember to only borrow the amount that you need right now, for your emergency financial issues.
- You don’t want to take out more than you need or know you can pay back in the time allotted. Lenders do affordability checks so they usually know if you’re asking for more than you can afford and can reject your loan.
- Payday loans aren’t for splurging or shopping sprees.
What happens after I fill out my Funding Zest payday loan?
After you’ve filled out the form, your instant on-screen decision pops up on your screen. So, don’t leave your phone or computer because you don’t want to miss your onscreen decision.
Another reason to stay near the phone and/or check your computer regularly is because lenders often have follow-up questions and need to reach you. If they can’t it can delay your loan processing.
So getting back to eligibility for a payday loan…
Yes. We’ve already told you about the basic personal information that you need to have handy and supply when you fill out your form.
Now there are also four main criteria you need to meet in order to be eligible. And for these, there is no wiggle room.
- You must be a US resident
- You must be at least 18 years old or older.
- You have to show that you have a steady job with earnings of at least $800 per month.
- You must have a bank account where your lender can deposit your payday loan lump sum
Do I need a great credit score to get a payday loan?
It definitely helps to have a great credit score but we have a variety of lenders who look at all factors and different types of credit histories. Even if you’ve been turned down for a loan before, from your bank or other lenders, don’t give up. Go on through our submission form and see what we can find for you.
What if my credit rating is bad?
We said your credit rating doesn’t have to be top-notch, and that’s true. But if it’s at the other end of the extreme, that can cause problems. because you don’t have a good history of loan repayment then you could have a problem. If you have a history of not repaying loans that damage your credit rating and chances of getting future loans. Lenders will think you aren’t a good credit risk.
You should think about whether a payday loan is right for you. You need to be confident that you’ll be able to repay the loan once you’ve taken it out.
Your basic information is key to processing your payday loan.
Remember you need to supply your basic information or else your loan processing will come to a screeching halt! As a reminder, here’s what you’ll need to have handy as you submit your application:
- How much money you want to borrow
- How long you’d like the loan to last
- You need to supply your bank details so the lender knows where to send your funds if your loan is approved
- Where you live – Do you rent or own?
- Job status – full or part-time
- How much you make each month – a minimum of $800 is required
Stay by the phone to keep your Funding Zest payday loan application moving.
Sometimes the lender may need to contact you for more information or to verify and confirm some of the information that was supplied. So, once you have all your ducks in a row click our ‘Get Started’ button to begin your application. Our super simple application form will pop up onscreen. It’s so simple with Funding Zest, you just select how much money you want and how long you want to have it.
How much is it going to take to get you to your next paycheck?
Remember to think about how much money you actually need for your short-term emergency.
Payday loans are generally short-term and are meant to help you with emergency expenses for your house, your car, your family pet. If you take out too little, it may not cover everything. Take out too much and you may be paying more interest than necessary and it could be harder to repay the loan.
So when you’re ready, hit the ‘Get Started’ button and you can find out in under five minutes if you qualify to receive a loan from Funding Zest and our partners.